Yes Satakunta, in its collaboration with Prizztech, supports and trains teachers in entrepreneurship education and serves as a developer of regional entrepreneurship education and cooperation. Our goal is that every young person in Finland receives entrepreneurship education regardless of educational level, and that every teacher has the capability to implement entrepreneurship education in their own work.
Yes Satakunta has coordinated the development of the field of entrepreneurship education for a decade. Within this time, two regional entrepreneurship education strategies have been created and among the other achievements: a business village has been established in Satakunta and new learning environments and methods have been planned in collaboration with teachers; school-business co-operation has also been developed and dozens of different entrepreneurial events have been held.
The services we offer to municipalities and educational establishments:
Boosting municipal vitality and creating innovative entrepreneurship.
• A professional service to create and develop municipal strategies
• Target audience: teaching personnel, students and businesses/entrepreneur organizations
• Includes at least the following: pedagogy in entrepreneurship education, building school-business collaborations, entrepreneurship in educational establishments, leadership in entrepreneurship education, information about future working life, and the entrepreneurial municipality
Developing entrepreneurship education
• support and mentoring for educational establishments
• strategies and methods
• network building
• developing school-business collaboration
Over 2 500 young people and 500 teachers participate in our services every year. Yes Satakunta is a part of Finland’s national Yes Network of experts in entrepreneurship education. You can find more at www.yesverkosto.fi/en.